Returning Students Registration 2019-2020
The close of online registration for returning students has been extended to a final deadline of June 15th
Parents will receive an email from PowerSchool Registration with more information.
A list of students who did not receive emails from PowerSchool containing the snapcode link has been generated and provided to each school. These students should receive a printed letter the week of May 6 that contains the snapcode. Once received, families may go to the following site to begin the online process. If you have not received your child's snapcode, please contact the school's registrar.
Thank you so much for your patience!
Beginning in July, returning students may begin to bring the items listed below to the schools. All schools have the same schedule for receiving these three required documents on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7:30 am - 2:30 pm July 9 - July 30 to verify residence:
- Certificate of Residence - printed from the online registration portal then completed by parent, signed, and dated
- Proof of Residence - Submit only one of the following:
- Current annual property tax notice. Click here to locate and print your notice.
- Current lease in the name of the parent or court-appointed custodian that is signed by Lessee and Lessor
- New sales contract on a home zoned for Homewood City Schools (a contingency contract is not acceptable).
- Current Utility Bill - a bill from Alabama Power or Spire displaying the service or property address in the name of parent or court-appointed custodian