Mobile Internet Device Checkout Agreement, 2020-2021
In efforts to support households that do not have an Internet connection, the district is allowing families to check out a filtered mobile internet Smartspot. The data plan for these Smartspots is pooled and shared among all the households that check out this device. To leverage Internet access using the provided plan, please follow these best practices:
- Use the Kajeet Smartspot for educational purposes as assigned by the students’ teachers.
- Disconnect devices from the Smartspot that do not need an Internet connection.
- Minimize tasks that have the potential to consume bandwidth such as streaming videos and intense online gaming.
- Limit webcam use during video conferencing.
- Be mindful of peak use times where you live.
Mobile Internet Smartspot Check-out Agreement (see Page 2 of the documents)